The Less Stressed Life with Christa Biegler
As a successful entrepreneur, you are speaking at events in person and online and juggling business, family, and life. It can be stressful, and Christa Biegler shares her wisdom as the host of the Less Stressed Life podcast and author of The Eczema Relief Diet & Cookbook. She helps health-savvy women overcome food sensitivities and fatigue without restrictive dieting to beat bloat, burnout & eczema breakouts.
Skin diseases are quite common and affect as many as one in three Americans at any given time. Christa found that her eczema and food sensitivities were related to stress, toxins, and liver imbalances. Skin rashes can be related to gut, kidney, and thyroid too. You really must look at the whole person.
Christa’s brilliant mind and good questioning and her brain soul shine in this interview. You will find her genuineness and sharing inspiring. We discussed the power of questions and purpose, daily routines to destress, and more.
Inside this issue, you will discover:
- How skin issues and inflammation can be related to the gut, liver, kidney, and colon and show up differently in individuals.
- How to destress by asking the question, what gives you joy? What fills you up?
- She does not start a project after 8:30 pm.
- As a fast talker, she had to learn to slow down, de-stress and listen to her heart.
- Working holistically with the three pillars- structural, nutritional, and emotional.
- The epidemic of seeking purpose is big right now.
- The power of Lion’s Mane for your brain!
I recommend listening to her podcast. The Less Stressed Life! - www.lessstressedlife.com
To learn more about how to work with Christa and take her detox quiz go here: https://www.christabiegler.com/
Feng Shui for the Soul with Amanda Gates
Our home is our sanctuary. The spaces that we inhabit play a much larger role in your well-being than we realize. If you want to experience more joy by developing a better relationship with your home, this is your chance to get insider’s tips on how to achieve “ohm from your home”.
I’m super excited to have Amanda Gates with us today, author of the book “Feng Shui for the Soul”. Amanda is a professionally trained Interior Designer, Advanced Feng Shui Practitioner, Podcaster, and an award-winning writer. She has seamlessly married interior design and Feng Shui for over 20 years to help clients achieve spaces that feel as beautiful as they look.
Inside this episode:
- How to use Feng Shui to increase flow and abundance in all areas of your life.
- Listen to her incredible story on how her own house used to give her stress, hysteria, fever blisters and panic attacks and how she redesigned and transformed it to bring a more positive energy using Feng Shui. This experience tapped her creative mind and led her to a thriving career in real estate and interior design.
- Discover how our homes and the spaces we move into can affect our own personal chi and personal energy.
- How to improve your personal chi and have a stronger sense of self so you can drive that energy into your environment.
- Do you have a roofing issue, leaks in your pipes? Find out how your home is a direct reflection of you and how problems in your physical home may be related to your own emotions and even traumatic experiences.
- Discover how meditation, journaling and having a conversation with mother nature can help you create a more peaceful surrounding inside your home.
Just tuning in to this podcast will give you all the positive vibes! If you want to get your hands on Amanda’s book you can get it here. Buy the book. To hire Amanda or know more about her work, visit her website at www.OhmForTheHome.com.
The Gutsy Gynecologist with Dr. Tabatha Barber
There are thousands of women experiencing hormonal imbalance and a lot of them are left distraught, stressed and in physical pain. I’m talking about weight gain, fatigue, painful periods, bloating, brain fog and migraines. And a lot of women just don’t know where to find solutions. Luckily, I have Dr. Tabatha Barber with us today on the Podcast.
Dr. Tabatha Barber is a triple board-certified in obstetrics and gynecology, menopause, and functional medicine. She is also the host of The Gutsy Gynecologist Show where she shares her wisdom and unique perspective with women everywhere to reclaim their health. By incorporating functional medicine into her women’s health practice, she is able to provide women with the tools they need to optimize their health and happiness, which, in turn, allows those women to pursue their purpose in life.
Inside this episode:
- Get the backstory on how Dr. Tabatha found her calling. Listen as she shares how her early pregnancy (being pregnant in the 11th grade) has helped her realize how complex the human body really is. This moment in her life ignited her mission to help women have a voice and a choice in their healthcare.
- Dr. Tabatha thrived in her private practice but lost touch with herself and her own physical health suffered. Find out how she navigated through Hashimoto’s disease and Raynauds syndrome. Listen to her beautiful story of how the healer heals herself.
- Conventional gynecology is failing women. Learn how Dr. Tabatha incorporates functional medicine and her knowledge and experience as a doctor in addressing women’s issues.
- How to work physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually in the field and how to balance it all together to be the best YOU you can be.
I love this conversation I had with Dr. Tabatha and hope you can listen in. We deep dive on how most women today are putting themselves in a lot of stress with their work and career and taking care of their families and in the end, just stretching themselves too thin that can ultimately result to neglecting their own hormone and gut health that can trigger an array of ailments and diseases.
If you want to work with Dr. Tabatha or learn more about her work, you can visit her website at https://drtabatha.com/
Plus, as a treat to all of you are tuned in today, Dr. Tabatha has an amazing resource that can help women of every age reclaim their health. Get your copy of The Gutsy Gynecologist's Guide to Balancing Your Hormones Naturally for free. Click here.
I am so excited to have Dr. Jill Valerius all the way from Palmer, Alaska to be our podcast guest today. Dr. Valerius is a dual Board Certified in Family and Integrative Medicine and has an additional certification in Functional Medicine. She started her medical career as a Certified Athletic Trainer. She has been practicing in the Mat-Su Valley since 2003.
She is the founder of Now Health, a membership-based practice focusing on personalized care. Dr. Valerius is passionate about the fact that the future of health care needs to focus on educating and empowering individuals in lifestyle choices to create health, rather than diagnosing “disease and ailments” and prescribing medications.
Inside this episode:
- Listen to her personal journey in finding her career path in Functional Medicine and what ignited her to help people find proper nutrition and self-care.
- How she pivoted her career and created a more meaningful holistic practice that is more aligned with her personality, values, and beliefs.
- Get the inside scoop on how she created a thriving business with over 2,000 patients amidst the pandemic and helping people lead better and healthier lives, even in a remote setting.
- How she introduces other facets of healing in her practice including sound therapy, tone therapy, meditation, and journaling.
- How she balances her life by adding more movement into her life. She enjoys a variety of outdoor pursuits and makes it a point to attend to personal hobbies like cooking and her lifelong commitment to learning.
I love how empowered Dr. Valerius is passionate about the fact that the future of health care really needs to focus on educating and empowering people to make those choices to create their health rather than just diagnosing ailments and diseases.
You can know more about Dr. Valerius and her work at her website Now Health Palmer
Some of us are just…special. Different in some way. We can feel it, and we acknowledge it within ourselves. So what does that look like on the outside? In this intimate conversation with Rachel Varga, a double board certified nurse and an international clinical trainer for other physicians spoke with me about the true definition of radiance. As a speaker and a four-time academically published award-winning author, the conversation flows easily as she shares with us the ways in which to bring forth your most radiant, highest vibing version of yourself to fruition.
Inside this episode:
- Rachel’s story on how multiple major life-altering accidents in her life pushed her onto a path of self-healing and discovery.
- How electromagnetic sensitivity has changed her niche medicine practice to include biohacking and soul work.
- The fascinating future that awaits all of humanity as the medical field takes a collective step into the shift of focusing on biofeedback in harmony with physical reports.
As a gift to all our listeners, Rachel is giving away her nine keys to healthy skin and slowing cellular aging – get it here! https://rachelvarga.ca/slowaging/
To schedule a private consultation with Rachel, use code LOUISE for 15% off! https://rachelvarga.ca/get-started/