Welcome back to the Brain-Soul Success Podcast. The holiday is just around the corner and what’s the best time to get together with the family and kids but around festive gatherings. Today, I have Dr. Madiha Saeed, also known as the HolisticMom, MD. She is a practicing board certified family physician in the USA, international speaker and a best-selling author. She is the director of education for Documenting Hope and KnoWEwell. She sits on multiple medical advisory boards including Wellness Mama and is the president of The International Institute of Islamic Medicine.
Inside this episode…
- Holistic parenting: tips on how to raise your kids holistically.
- How to empower children to be more mindful of their brain, body and soul.
- Factors to watch out for that keep our children out of balance.
- How to start your kids with organic foods and get out of fast food mentality
- Effectively instill values, life skills and increase resilience in children.
- The importance of spiritual health in children
As parents or guardians of our kids, we have a full responsibility of honing them to be holistically healthy in all aspects of their lives. You'll get tons of tips on how to do just that in this podcast, so I hope you took down notes!
If you want to know more about holistic parenting in these modern times, you can check out Dr. Mahina’s book, The Holistic Rx for Kids: Parenting Healthy Brains and Bodies in a Changing World. Get it here.
I received Dr. Saeed’s awesome book! So many gems here I wish I had when I was raising my kids! Check it out!
You can download this episode on iTunes
Remember to like, share and subscribe to our Podcast. Leave your review and share your learnings from this episode!