Weight has always been one of the biggest health issues in women. And more and more people are finding ways on how to lose weight in the most natural way. We are lucky to have Cynthia Thurlow, author of the upcoming book “Intermittent Fasting Transformation”, to talk about the benefits of intermittent fasting, hormone health and how we can feel empowered to live our most optimal lives.
Cynthia is a nurse practitioner, CEO and founder of the Everyday Wellness Project, and international speaker, with over 10 million views for her second TEDx talk (Intermittent Fasting: Transformational Technique). With over 20 years of experience in health and wellness, Cynthia is a globally recognized expert in intermittent fasting and nutritional health.
Inside this episode:
- How fasting can help improve metabolic flexibility
- How to eat and when to eat
- How food play into keeping our blood sugar balanced and how it affects our brain
- Nourishing your body with real foods and balancing your hormones
- How quality sleep and stress management can lead to better health and better weight